15 July 2010

Not to be Forgotten

I have to say, I was extremely tired when writing about Calgary and well...did forget a few things here and there....so here are a few more pictures from the trip!
Looking down through the glass floor of the Calgary Tower.

I was a little nervous about the glass floor thing and Mat laughed at me since I was hanging on to every railing I could (as if it would save me if the glass shattered, I know), he had to take a picture.

Us with the Calgary in the back...

This horse is made out of old farm equipment.
We thought it was neat & snapped a photo to show Mom & Dad Haderlie.



These are a few of the most beautiful horses around.
We saw them as we were wondering around the Stampede.

I loved the fact that there was a recycle bin EVERYWHERE we went!
(Including our hotel room...)

Now, that officially wraps up Calgary!!

1 comment:

Laura Beardall said...

That first picture looking down at the ground through the glass floor makes me a little dizzy. Scary.