Since the shower was in Utah, we road tripped it down! Mom Haderlie, Shyann (Mat's sister) and I drove down the night before the shower. We thought it would be easier to drive down the night before, get some good rest and then drive back afterwards. To top it off, Tucker (Mat's younger brother) had just moved down to Provo for a summer internship and we got to hang out with him!
There were so many friends and family members that came to the shower, that we slacked on taking pictures. We did get some, but I was just so excited to see everyone that I forgot to get pictures!
Mat & I are so incredibly blessed with all of the supplies that we have for the twins now! I was in tears (pregnancy hormones to blame) just opening the cards and gifts. We will be sure to tell the twins they were spoiled!
Thank you so much to everyone who came! Your love and support through this whole journey means so much to us! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment