04 September 2013

31 Weeks

I've seen this questionnaire on a few of our friends' blogs and these are the most commonly asked questions, so I thought I'd just put it all out there.

How far along? 31 Weeks!

Due Date: Such a tricky question with twins! Technically…November 6, but our goal is 36 weeks which would be October 9 or 10. We’re hoping to make it that far!


Total weight gain: 18 pounds (I put on two more pounds finally! I’ve been sitting at the 16 pound mark since 20 weeks. I blame it on the recent cravings…see below.)

Maternity clothes? Heck yes! LOVE THEM!

Stretch marks? You mean the tiger stripes? Yes, a few…

Sleep: What’s that?? I think these girls are putting me through training for when they arrive. :)


Best moment this week: Going flying!

Miss Anything? Walking without a waddle, driving (it’s getting harder and harder), climbing in and out of bed without a step stool (our bed is high)…but I still feel it is ALL worth it!

Movement: Oh heavens to betsy, YES! These girls have done full gymnastic routines the last week! They are flipped all around now. Baby A is no longer breeched (YAY!) and Baby B decided to flip completely the opposite direction! I can feel them rolling over more, their hiccups and little kicks here and there. All of which I love! It has to be one of the most special moments through this whole experience.

Food cravings: MEXICAN FOOD! Tacos, burritos, enchiladas, chips, salsa…YUM! I seriously can eat Mexican food breakfast, lunch and dinner! And Mat’s banana milkshakes – I have at least one a day! Ha ha!

Anything making you queasy or sick: The heartburn from all the Mexican food, but I still don’t let it hold me back! 

Gender: Girls!

Labor Signs: None yet


Symptoms: The only bothersome symptom is the carpel tunnel. I had NO idea you could get it while you were pregnant! But due to the swelling in your hands and the pressure on your nerves, it’s actually really common. It just makes it hard to do the little things, for example, texting, writing and sometimes eating…but it will pass after the girls arrive.


Belly Button in or out? In, but slowly coming to the surface...we’ve been going through a few growth spurts lately.


Wedding rings on or off? Off. This was such a sad, sad day for me. It was right after I made it to 30 weeks. I have little sausage fingers now and my ring just could not get on. I even cried a little, but I blame it on the pregnancy hormones.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!


Looking forward to: Our doctor’s appointment next week, meeting the girls and finish getting their crib set up!

No comments: