16 May 2010

So not a vegetarian!

After three days of....


All I am really craving is....


Granted this is not the most calorie friendly item, but man, I want some MEAT.

Maybe in a few more days....

For now, Mat compiled all my vanilla milkshakes into one blender. It will go perfectly with my mac'n'cheese.
He's such a good guy and tries his best not to laugh at my puffy cheeks, but apparently it's hard to resist.
He has mastered the art of instant mashed potatoes though. :)


We also pushed our departure date back to Thursday.

3 comments:

Laura Beardall said...

Hang in there, Jen. We'll see you at the cookout.

Mat & Jen said...

Thank you!! I can't wait! It's always so good to see you guys!

gillian said...

haha I remember the days of wisdom teeth for me! It sucked! I am so glad you are getting better though. I will miss you... please, please, please update me on your blog and on facebook! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

and sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately. I havent wanted to type too much, and have been sleeping a lot from my pills. gay surgery. :)