Yesterday, Mat & I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary!
Due to it falling in the middle of the week, we decided to celebrate low key style.
We went and devoured an AMAZING meal at one of the BEST restaurants in Orem.
And then Mat gave me the ULTIMATE anniversary gift!!
I have my very own! I have begged and borrowed others, but there is just no comparison to a Kitchen Aid! Watch out, I'm going to go nuts with all the possibilities of cookies, truffles & treats!!
I surprised Mat with concert tickets which he was not expecting!
So all in all, it was a wonderful day of celebration!
Here's to the past three years!
July 2007
July 2008
September 2008
A picture is worth a 1,000 words!
For the record, I wasn't angry. :)
This was one of those moments of "I can't believe you just said that!"
May 2009
April 2010



4 comments:
Mat and Jen it was a pleasure to meet you both at Continental Airlines. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
Geraldine Phillips
Yay for 3 years!! And Yay on your Kitchen Aid! :) We sure miss you and think about you often!
YAY! Happy 3 years!!!! I'm *so* excited that you got a kitchen aid! =)
Oh, you guys are so cute! Happy anniversary. Sorry it's a little late.
Post a Comment