14 October 2010

The Fall in Utah

I fall in love with Utah over and over again, year after year, but mostly in the Fall months. I am already a sucker for the Fall. The colors changing, the crispness in the air, the pumpkins (and the pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice steamers, pumpkin smash jamba juice etc....). I have always loved the Fall.

This past weekend, Mat & I have decided to stop for a day and rather than having it fill up with daily responsibilities (you know, work & school), appointments or even errands, we took a few hours to drive through Utah's most gorgeous areas and fall back in love with Utah.




3 comments:

Call Commotion said...

I am so jealous! Florida has 2 seasons - summer and winter! This isn't going to do because I love spring and fall the most!! YUCK! Anyway I love your face and am working on my cards....slowly but surely!

Laura Beardall said...

I love it too. The Alpine Loop is gorgeous right now.

gillian said...

Soo pretty :) Love you guys!