08 March 2013

Power of Prayer

**I'm posting the drafts that have been sitting for months until after our BIG announcement just for our personal record. This is the very beginning of our new journey. WARNING: There's a lot of information and might be borderline TMI.**

We went in this morning for the results of my blood work and ultrasound.
I was surprisingly calm the whole morning. Mat was as cool as a cucumber, like usual. (Another one of those qualities that I love about him.)

Once we showed up at the doctor's office the calm I was feeling was out the window...and I was petrified.
I just didn't want bad news.
I was praying for anything but bad news.

Then the doctor came in...
The blood work was promising. The ultrasound was inconclusive.

So....the ultrasound must be repeated March 21st and I am on bed rest until then.

It wasn't bad news, I am very grateful and I'm continuing to hold onto the power of prayer. I truly believe that this is all part of a bigger picture and a plan that both Mat & I are not aware of, just yet.

No comments: