20 April 2010

Many, many changes....

The official big news is....
we are MOVING to HOUSTON for the Summer!!

You all knew that Mat was officially going, but I will be tagging along for the Summer too! It is HUGE!
We are both so excited and are blessed for such an opportunity!

Now we just need to figure out where to go this Summer, the possibilities are endless!
Any ideas or suggestions???


By the way....Texas is wonderful...it is incredibly warm!
See y'all soon!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Fun!!! I feel like so many people have moved to Houston! I could put you in contact with people if you want me to. How long will you be there?

Amanda said...

Awesome! I have family that lives in The Woodlands. I believe it's about a half an hour away from Houston. I love the weather there-- hopefully you'll live close to a pool! :)

Laura Beardall said...

That's so great you're able to go too, Jen! Have fun you guys!