01 April 2010

Houston Bound & Not an April Fool's Joke!!!

Mat is heading to Houston, Texas for the Summer!!
He got the internship with Continental Airlines!!
Yay!!!

This is totally NOT an April Fool's Joke - even though the day just so happens to be such. This is in fact completely true!! Mat's first day is May 24th!! 

6 comments:

gillian said...

oh yay!! My best friend is moving to Houston for summer sales with her husband too! How fun! Congrats. I am happy for you guys.

Lanette said...

YAY! Congrats to BOTH of you! We'll have to try to come and visit =)

Kiersten said...

Jen, that is so awesome! Congratulations to you guys! How long is the internship? Are you going down, too?

Call Commotion said...

OH MY GOSH!!! "sigh" What a relief to know - and what an amazing outcome!! I am so excited!!! Good for him! If you can't tell I am super excited for you!

Laura Beardall said...

Way to go Mat!

Mark and Mandi said...

I think all of mat's dreams have come true...