Mat's back!
He's going to be flight instructing out of Idaho Falls until after the girls come.
The distance and travel were a lot harder than we expected.
With the girls coming, we both didn't feel like Texas was the place he needed to be right now.
We still hope to move back to the great state after the girls come - but TOGETHER.
I'm so excited that he's back!
Everything is going really well with the girls! We had our 26 week appointment & ultrasound a week ago. We are still doing great! The girls are growing and are very active still (which I love!).
I'm healthier than ever and everything looks right on track!
We are still shooting for 36 weeks - as the doctor said, it's highly unlikely we'll make it beyond that point, but we can still cross our fingers!
We go back in three weeks for another check up and ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment