16 August 2013

Idaho Falls to Cleveland & Back

This past week Mat had an opportunity to fly out to Cleveland with one of the guys he went to school with at UVU, Jeff. He was over the moon! In Mat's first year at UVU, he flew to Colorado Springs, CO for a "field trip" in a pressure chamber. Jeff was one of the guys that flew with him. I wasn't as nervous for this flight as much as I was for that one (we had been married less than a year when he went on that field trip). They flew out in one day and flew back the next. It was a quick trip, but in a fun little airplane.

The Cleveland airport is also in such a neat location! You have the skyline right behind the airport!

The plane had lamborghini doors...I'm not sure if that is what they are really called,
but that's what I called them.  
The airplane had leather seats and even had the "new airplane smell".
There really is such a thing!
This airplane really was a few years old, but in great condition! 
Cleveland Airport
The runway is on the left side of the picture, it's right on the water. 
The beautiful Cleveland, Ohio skyline (with the tail of the plane).

No comments: